Ticker symbol: (USAU) is a U.S.-focused gold exploration and development company advancing high potential projects in Nevada and Wyoming.
U.S. Gold Corp is a US based company, listed on the NASDAQ exchange.
Currently trading at approximately $8+/share, brokerage firm HC Wainwright reiterated a BUY rating suggesting a $27.00/share PRICE TARGET.
U.S. Gold Corp. (NASDAQ:USAU) is a U.S. focused gold exploration and development company advancing high potential projects in Wyoming and Nevada. The company is advancing the Copper King project towards production in Wyoming and has consolidated an entire district on Nevada’s productive Cortez Trend. U.S. Gold Corp. has assembled a team of renowned explorers and prolific company builders and has a tight share structure.
Where U.S. Gold Corp. NASDAQ (USAU) Is Headed
The company is looking to aggressively advance two world-class projects in 2020. Plans include:
- Continue to build our leadership, exploration and development teams
- Expand resource and deposit size at Copper King
- Early-stage systematic exploration completed at Keystone - primed for discovery in 2020
- Initiate exploration program at Maggie Creek
- Advance the Copper King project to the Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) level
U.S. Gold Corp NASDAQ (USAU) Highlights Below
- U.S. Gold Corp. acquired Orevada Metals, Inc. in an all share transaction in September, 2019
- Orevada has an option to earn-in up to a 70% interest in the Maggie Creek exploration project
- Maggie Creek is located on the world-famous Carlin Trend in North Central Nevada
- The Maggie Creek property is next door to Newmont’s 25-million-ounce Gold Quarry Mine
- Maggie Creek is approximately 3 square miles of unpatented mining claims
- Recent discoveries at Carlin (Leeville) and Gold Quarry (Chukar) demonstrate the potential for large high-grade deposits at depth – mostly untested at Maggie Creek
- The Rainbow deposit occurs immediately south of project boundary
- Host rocks and fault structures associated with Gold Quarry trend onto the Maggie Creek Project with historic drilling limited primarily to shallow holes
- The Chukar-Alunite Fault structure, important to much of the high-grade mineralization at Gold Quarry, projects into the Maggie Creek Property where it intersects the NW structural corridor
- Dikes on the property likely misunderstood and under-represented by previous operators
- 241 historic drill-holes have mostly been shallow with a mean depth of 300 feet
U.S. Gold Corp NASDAQ (USAU) Current Properties
NEVADA District-Scale Exploration
➢ Keystone located on the prolific Cortez Gold Trend, one of the world’s most highly-prospective mineral trends
➢ 10 miles south of Barrick’s Cortez Hills Mine Complex
➢ Maggie Creek located on the prolific Carlin Trend, one of the world’s most highly prospective mineral trends
➢ Approximately 10 miles NE of Newmont Mining’s Gold Quarry Mine
➢ Exploration team with extensive Nevada experience
➢ 3 years of district exploration and permitting efforts have advanced Keystone to specific drill targets
➢ Target drilling will continue in 2020 with expectations for discovery success
COPPER KING Potential near-term production, WY*
➢ Advanced Exploration and Development property
➢ Mining friendly location in the Silver Crown Mining
➢ District of southeast Wyoming
➢ Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) prepared by Mine Development Associates shows the following resource:
- 926,000 Measured and Indicated oz Au an 223mm lbs Cu
- 174,000 Inferred oz Au, 62.5mm lbs Cu
- Pre-tax $178.5 million Net Present Value (NPV) at $1,275/oz Au and $2.80/lb Cu
➢ Copper King remains open in multiple directions for
KEYSTONE: BUILDING THE NEXT DISTRICT ON THE CORTEZ TREND
➢ The Cortez Trend is one of the world’s most productive trends - producing 1M oz of gold per year
➢ The trend hosts numerous world class deposits; Barrick’s Pipeline (~21M oz gold), Cortez Hills (~15M oz gold) and Goldrush (~10M oz gold)
➢ Significant discoveries still being made on the Cortez Trend,e.g. Barrick’s Fourmile Project.
➢ The NNW-trending Sr .706 line likely represents a major crustal suture favorable for development of gold-bearing hydrothermal systems and deposits
➢ Keystone exhibits many similarities to Barrick’s deposits to
the north - host rock, stratigraphy, intrusive-centered dome.
> SMS Set Up Instructions Below <