May 8th, 2020
There's no time to mess around this morning as the market has just opened and you have a brand new NASDAQ profile to get on your radar.Your new stock profile for Friday, May 8th is:
employment in the Gig Economy by delivering a next-gen mobile engagement technology to help businesses with shift-based employees navigate regulatory mandates, minimize administrative burdens and better connect with a ready-for-hire workforce.
And, right now, you need to pull up PIXY for one MAJOR reason above all others, the stock's low float.
*ShiftPixy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIXY)*ShiftPixy is a disruptive human capital management platform, revolutionizing
#1 Potential Breakout Catalyst For PIXY - Share StructureVery rarely do you see a NASDAQ stock with a share structure as interesting as PIXY's. According to Yahoo Finance, there are only 391.1K shares in PIXY's float. This amount is tiny... When a stock has a float this small, the potential for volatility/price spiking is ever-present. All PIXY needs for a potential short-term breakout is some good company news to bring buzz to the stock. Extreme vertical movement up the charts could follow.
> PIXY Has A History Of Short-term Breakouts In 2020 <
#1. On January 7th, the stock closed at $8.07 and during the following session hit a high of $27.50! That's a whopping short-term surge of approximately 240%. #2. That's not all... On March 18th, PIXY opened at $5.25 and ran that day to a high of $16.93. Overall, that intraday surge amounted to an approximate 222% run. #3. Last month, PIXY opened April 14th's session at $4.93 only to race to a high on the 15th of $11.40. This final short-term run can be calculated as an approximate 131% explosion. See what I mean? Volatility can set this stock off on furious short-term breakouts.
#2 Potential Breakout Catalyst For PIXY - $50 Price Target From Zacks Small-Cap Research
In January 2020, an analyst from Zacks released a research report on PIXY highlighting the company's tremendous upside potential.Here are some key details of how they came to the $50 target:
- ShiftPixy is taking a unique approach to solving the human resource management problems of the gig economy. Its solution is to have its customers move their workers over to be employed by ShiftPixy, which then acts as a staffing agency for the customer. By pooling the employees of many smaller companies, ShiftPixy can administrate the human resource management function with economies of scale. In return for providing insurance, payroll processing, benefits, and compliance services these enterprises pay ShiftPixy a fee based on their payroll, that is much less than the cost of doing these functions in-house.
- ShiftPixy first targeted the underserved restaurant and hospitality industry vertical, particularly small, and medium businesses (SMBs) with 100-500 employees. These companies are the main victims of increasing regulation. As of August 31, ShiftPixy served about 246 clients who utilized over 13,000 workers. We believe there are three million restaurant and hospitality entities with under 500 employees in the US and we estimate this vertical market size is $3Bn in service fee revenue, or $30Bn in gross billings including wages.
- Another differentiator for ShiftPixy is its mobile app that has been launched and is rolling out capabilities. It is being used now to onboard new employees. It has added the car insurance metering product for deliveries and scheduling between restaurants and shift workers by matching qualified workers to shifts, while giving workers access to their schedules and earnings in real-time which are both being tested by a few customers. Later it will also create a social job-seeking network for matching job openings with workers. Like a match.com it will let employers find shift workers to fill available hours and workers to find jobs. This can be used not only to fill temp or shift work but as a resource for permanent hires. Since all the workers in the network are already employees of ShiftPixy, a restaurant can get a fill in or even hire someone without any additional paperwork or onboarding. In the future this app will allow non-ShiftPixy employees to search for job opportunities.
- ShiftPixy is working to further develop its custom mobile and cloud platforms and continue its geographic roll out. It already has offices in Southern California, New York City, Austin, Chicago, and Orlando. It plans to open offices in Miami and San Francisco.
- Management has significant experience in managing a number of staffing and insurance companies targeted at small business and created ShiftPixy to address the unique needs of the emerging gig economy.
- Based an average comparable multiple of 1.1 times enterprise value to calendar 2020 revenues, we believe the company could be worth at least $46Mn or $50.00 per share.
#3 Potential Breakout Catalyst For PIXY - April Press ReleaseEventually, these current hard times are going to be behind us, but there will still be some flux in getting things back to normal. That's where PIXY comes in.
ShiftPixy Launches ‘Shifter Waitlist’, Helping Restaurant Workers Prepare for Post-CV-19 Life
- Innovative Waitlist addresses “What if they don’t come back?” -
- Displaced restaurant employees can register nationwide -IRVINE, Calif., April 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShiftPixy (NASDAQ: PIXY), a California-based gig engagement platform provider, today announced the launch of its new ‘Shifter Waitlist’, allowing restaurant employees displaced by the CV pandemic to sign up now for available work at restaurants when business restarts. ShiftPixy currently serves thousands of restaurant workers in markets across the country, and is rolling out its Shifter Waitlist to facilitate recovery plans for both employees and operators nationwide. “We have heard from many multi-unit restaurant operators expressing the fear, ‘What if they don’t come back?’ when thinking about the employees they had to furlough,” said Scott Absher, CEO and co-founder of ShiftPixy. “We moved ahead of schedule to open up the ShiftPixy platform for workers who are not currently connected with our clients, so that when the economy re-opens, our clients will have a ready pool of locally available workers to quickly rebuild their staff.” ShiftPixy’s platform leverages AI-driven technology and the concept of gig work to elevate worker engagement in the restaurant space, offering greater flexibility between shift workers and operators with open shifts. “Previously, our platform was only open to active ShiftPixy clients to help run their operations, but now we have opened our waitlist feature so shift seekers can immediately start the process of boarding and qualifying for shift opportunities,” concluded Mr. Absher. Read the full article here. ----- There's no more time. Official coverage has been initiated on PIXY.
Sincerely, Dan Davis Editorial Publisher
|Disclosure: I am not an adviser. All potential percentage gains are based on from the low to the high of day. StockStreetWire full disclosure is to be read and fully understood before using StockStreetWire website, or joining StockStreetWires' email or text list. By viewing StockStreetWire's website and/or reading StockStreetWire email or text newsletter you are agreeing to StockStreetWire's full disclosure which can be read at https://stockstreetwire.
Stock Wire News (stock wire news . com) is owned by Stock News Wire LLC, a limited liability company. A member of Stock News Wire, LLC owns an interest in the limited liability company that owns and operates small cap firm . com (“SCF”), an interest in the limited liability company that owns and operates fierce investor . com (“FI”), and an interest in the limited liability company that owns and operates stock street wire . com (SSW). From time to time, Stock Wire News, SCF, FI and/or SSW publicly disseminate information about a company via website, email, SMS and other points of media.Pursuant to an agreement between Stock Street Wire (SSW) and Stock News Wire LLC, SSW has been hired for a one day period beginning on 5/8/20 to publicly disseminate information about (PIXY) via Website, Email and SMS. SSW has been paid five thousand USD via ACH. We own zero shares of (PIXY). A member of Stock News Wire LLC owns an interest in Stock Street Wire (SSW). Pursuant to an agreement between Stock News Wire LLC and Awareness Consulting Network LLC. StockWireNews has been hired for a one day period beginning on 5/8/20 to publicly disseminate information about (PIXY) via Website, Email and SMS. We have been paid seven thousand five hundred USD via bank wire transfer. We own zero shares of (PIXY).
1415 South Voss Rd Houston TX 77057 USA